Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:46 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Janis nodded. "Oh, sorry. Yes, of course! You are welcome and thank you for letting me discuss this matter with you. Goodbye now."

And with that, Janis departed the office.
"No, thank you." Olly smiled and even stood up out of politeness when Janis moved to leave. Bye.

----------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Knowing there was something that Olly needed to talk to Archer about, he arrived early enough to get his work set up for the day before heading over to his Department Head's office. His clothing was tidy, for now, not a speck of fertiliser or plant stain on it.

Knock, knock!
Having sent Archer a quick memo to meet her in her office as soon as he got around to it, Olly didn't really know WHEN to expect him. He was reliable though and she didn't have any other meetings scheduled for today so she was very flexible. She took a sip of her tea and was about to start looking at a file on her desk, when she heard the knock.

Oh.

"Come in!" Hopefully it was Archer because frankly, her brain wasn't QUITE up to the task of discussing any other matters with someone else right now. She hadn't got a lot of sleep last night. None of them had.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}