View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 07:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The dreary morning wasn’t going to stop Stasya from going about her usual habits. Namely, it wasn’t going to keep her from going out to the barns on her first free moment, which were few and far between in the newly-of-age blonde’s eyes, but first there was the Transfiguration lesson. She had a much better grasp on the subject after the previous couple of terms and Team Animagus, although she was fairly certain not many people outside of the little Gryffindor “study group” knew the results. It wasn’t any higher on her list of favorite subjects than it had been before, but she respected it. She respected the professor, too.

Walking into the classroom, uniform nearly as pristine as it had needed to be to survive the previous term, she barely reacted to the sudden sunlight and magically-created clearing. Aside from a completely silent thought that it would have been nice to just stretch out on her back in the grass to watch clouds pass by, and the now-usual disappointment she couldn’t have let her familiars experience it. She knew she’d never overtly break the rules that barred Dobby from coming inside the castle, considering she visited the barns every chance she got anyhow. But the disappointment was still there.

She’d still given the professor a smile as she’d greeted her. “Good morning Professor Darlington.” Now there was just the matter of deciding exactly where to stand, and she found a good spot after a moment.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero