View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 11:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Joshua! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post

Joshua was silent as he watched Kay inspect his office. She had paid him a visit last term before she had wrongfully been fired by Scrimegour and replaced by a guy that he had disliked very much. "Oh, all right." Joshua said in answer to her polite decline of his offer of something to eat or drink. He was hungry and wanted a scone, but it had to wait as Kay went straight down to the reason of why she was, she obviously had a lesson to go to soon too. Listening he nodded with a smile "Sure i'll help, I know how to set up a court or a pitch. I used to play some muggle sports with my twin brother and our friends and our grandfather during the summers when we went to Hogwarts. My grandfather was a big muggle sports fan."

"So would you need me to set up both the pitch and court for the same lesson or will you focus on pitch sports and court sports in separate lessons?" Joshua wondered thoughtfully. Hearing her comment about needing to clean up he laughed warmly "I hope i don’t smell too badly or look to disheveled, but yes i plan to clean up before my next lesson on water plants with the second years." He had a the instinct feeling that Kay wanted to say something but was holding, what that could be though he couldn’t guess.

It took a short moment but Kay eventually realised that Joshua must be hungry. It was clear to see just how hard he had been working. Why did she feel her guard soften? “I wouldn’t mind if you went ahead and ate.’’ Even the stiffness in her voice was toned down. Now that he spoke of his family, she was remembering a little more of him during their Hogwarts days. In truth, she had almost forgotten about his twin who she liked way better. Kay nodded. “I remember now. I guess that your grandfather’s one of the reasons you’re so knowledgeable about Muggle things.

“Thank you for agreeing to help,’’ the woman said, her lips tugging upwards slightly despite herself. “Each lesson will be focused on a different sport but I’ll be covering sports that use pitches for the first half of the term while court sports will be covered in the second half. I think that should make things a little easier for you but I’m sorry for tasking you with something extra.’’ Now that they’d gotten this settled, she should leave. Goodness knew if there was some prank laying in wait for her. But hearing the comment, she shook her head, her hair loosely shaking with the motion. “It’s not that. You look sweaty and tired. That’s all.’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺