View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 03:25 AM   #285 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He had to say, on a whole, they weren’t doing a bad job at all. Malachi had been a bit worried some would pitch a fit and insist they couldn’t do anything...or run screaming and not attempt the activity. This was a far better outcome and the man was pleased.

Watching them, he saw teamwork and a willingness to help each other. Those were key elements for survival when you could afford it. When faced with danger, it could never really be just about themselves while others were around.

“Tiiiiimmmeee!” He let the word drag for a bit, allowing them to get the last of their spells out before yelling the word again, this time with an amplified clap of his hands to gain their attention. “Time!”

He gave them all a moment to settle “Good job everyone, it was some good spell casting and defense on your parts. I hope if there were any doubts, you now see that there’s no reason to panic and I’d like this to carry over into the real world. Make no mistake, there are real dangers out there, ones that will actually kill you but a level head goes a long way—as does teamwork like several of you have demonstrated. I’m not disappointed. That said, this is the end of class.”.

The Headmaster waved his wand and all the charms vanished. The bog, the river, the boats, the mud they’d trekked onto their shoes, it was as if nothing had happened. The classroom was once again as it should be, four walls, windows, desks and chairs.

“Homework!” In case they’d been hoping he would forget. “Read up on chapter 6 of your Defensive Magical Theory textbook. All of it. There’ll be a quiz next class. Let’s not start the year of with D’s and T’s. On another note, the duelling arena is open to anyone wishing to brush up on their defensive magic and if I’m available I can make myself available to lend a hand. You’re free to go.”

OOC: Aaaand that’s a wrap folks! I’ll leave the thread open til I get home in case any wanna play wrapping up and leaving but the lesson is officially over. Thanks for playing!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.