Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Stella looked up at him and smiled before taking some water and sprinkling it onto the flower. As she did, she see it changed a yellow colour she smiled brightly. "It's a yellow, guess it was thankful for the water. " Looking at him she bit her lip. "Did I disturb your lesson plans I'm sorry, just flowers and animals are alot understanding then people are." she said softly touching the petals softly as if she was petting it. "I don't understand how people say that a plant is just a plant, it got emotions and feelings too." she said shaking her head.

Looking around the greenhouse she smiled at all the plants, they were all amazing. "How do you take care of all these plants there's so many of them but they all look healthy and loved on, which is a good thing but how do you do it?" she asked tilting her head at him. Of course magic had to be one, but there was so many plants in each greenhouse how did he keep up? She hasn't been in the other greenhouses other then for class she knew that some of the plants were dangerous, she didn't dare to go in there alone.
Joshua watched with clear fascination as the flower changed its color to a yellow which made him smile over at the young lioness. "I believe you are right Stella. Most flowers want’s lot’s of water and this one in front of you is no different." Shaking his head he reassured kindly "No, not all, you haven’t disturbed my lesson plans. What makes you think you have? I always welcome visitors to the greenhouses at most times of day." Unless of course student’s were there to skip another class that they didn’t want to attend because they thought it boring or hard.

It was nice to watch Professor Wishart thought how gently Stella was touching the flowers, like she was petting it, with care and consideration. It showed a love for plants and that was something that he encouraged and liked to see from all his students. Shaking his head he responded quietly, just stating facts. "Well sadly Stella not everyone understands that plants and trees can feel emotions just like we humans can. It’s nice to see though that a young girl like yourself understands and respects and cherishes plants. From where comes your interest in flowers? From your parents?"

Letting his eyes scan over the many plants and herb’s with love Joshua said as his eyes stopped on Stella once more. "Thank you Stella, it’s nice to hear that the love and care the plants and herbs gets in here shows! I make use of magic when it works and some of the house elves help with the maintenance too, and then all you students help out with them in your lessons. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty with mould or dung everyday it’s quite soothing actually."