View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 05:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dolly Dopple

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dolly Dopple
Graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Torii had just left the common room and was heading toward the Great Hall. It really seemed like just an ordinary day at Hogwarts...that is, until she heard the sound of singing drifting down the corridors. On second thought, was there ever an ordinary day at Hogwarts? She didn't think so.

As she rounded the corner, she nearly came face-to-face with somebody bent completely over. DEAR MERLIN. What a...unexpected view. The fourth year squinted and stepped back a few feet. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Professor Dopple, inspecting something or another on the corridor floor.

"Hello, Professor Dopple," she said, and then she saw the...thing. Whatever it was. She squinted again, this time because she had no idea what she was looking at. "What is it?" she asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
Oooooo, non-furry creatures like those from the feast. The little mutant stopped his wandering. He was in the mood for all the attention they tended to want to give--especially this one that was singing. She gave him things to eat and it made him veeerrryyyy fond of her. The fact she did not remember him didn't cross his mind.

He released his own little noise that resembled a giggle. Big eyes looked up at her while he shuffled in closer. Did she want warm, furry hugs again?

Did this new girl want furry hugs too? He had lots to giiive.
As Dolly stooped over (which made her look quite crooked from all her years of being alive), she got closer to the little thing and discovered that it was the same little fuzzy thing that had paid her a visit before. She became distracted, however, when a student arrived. She would have stood back up, but... well, she wasn't sure she could at this point.

"I'm not quite sure, my dear," the Charms professor replied, sticking a wrinkly hand out to the little creature. "But he's quite cute, isn't he?"

Did he want to climb onto her hand? Last time she had seen him she had leftover tea biscuits in her pockets, but this time she was empty handed. "I'm sorry, little thing, I don't have any food with me this time." But she had aaaaaall the love in the world for a little furry creature. Perhaps her kneazle would like to keep it as a pet.