View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Kay
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

If Joshua knew her, he would know that she didn’t care one once about his appearance. She understood that he had additional duties now and this meant he would be spending more time looking disheveled. Instead, she was focusing on him opening the door. There was a nod from her as she entered the office. It was exactly as Kay remembered though she had only been there once before, which was last term. “No, nothing of the sort,’’ the lady began and turning to face Joshua. “I’m covering a series of Muggle sports this term for my lessons. A few of the activities require the students to be outdoors, in a setting of a court or pitch. Tennis court, baseball pitch, cricket pitch, basketball court...’’ Her eyes turned hopeful. Surely he knew what she was talking about because as far as memory served her, Joshua had been decent at Muggle Studies while they attended Hogwarts.

“I’m fine, thank you. I’ll get out of your way soon.’’ Kaysha yearned to tell him that she didn’t want to spend more time alone with him than necessary lest he pulled some sort of prank on her. If she retaliated, he would regret it very much. “You should get cleaned up anyway.’’

Joshua was silent as he watched Kay inspect his office. She had paid him a visit last term before she had wrongfully been fired by Scrimegour and replaced by a guy that he had disliked very much. "Oh, all right." Joshua said in answer to her polite decline of his offer of something to eat or drink. He was hungry and wanted a scone, but it had to wait as Kay went straight down to the reason of why she was, she obviously had a lesson to go to soon too. Listening he nodded with a smile "Sure i'll help, I know how to set up a court or a pitch. I used to play some muggle sports with my twin brother and our friends and our grandfather during the summers when we went to Hogwarts. My grandfather was a big muggle sports fan."

"So would you need me to set up both the pitch and court for the same lesson or will you focus on pitch sports and court sports in separate lessons?" Joshua wondered thoughtfully. Hearing her comment about needing to clean up he laughed warmly "I hope i don’t smell too badly or look to disheveled, but yes i plan to clean up before my next lesson on water plants with the second years." He had a the instinct feeling that Kay wanted to say something but was holding, what that could be though he couldn’t guess.