View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 04:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Honestly Drew's reply couldn't have been met with more understanding at the moment. "I can't say I blame you for wanting a new spot to relax." Rylee pretty much every spot in the castle, some she frequented more than others but that was just how it was. The list was long with places she liked to go but those that really truly knew her knew that a small handful of places were on the top of her list.

Rylee smiled warmly. "I'm positive. I wouldn't invite you in if it wasn't." Just to show him how safe it was and make him feel more relaxed she got to her feet and walked over to where he was. "Come on, I'll be right there with you every step of the way. Bowtruckle are harmless unless they feel threatened and there's no reason for them to feel that way today." They weren't taking anything from the creatures home tree or anything like that.

"There's four Bowtruckle in here. All of whom haven't even come down yet to say hello." Ry was positive they were still nervous about things from last term and she didn't blame them in the least. "You'll be okay," she offered him her hand as a sense of comfort if he wanted it. Not that he had to, she wouldn't feel bad if he didn't.
Well, the creatures nursery wasn't exactly his type of relaxation spot, per se. Drewett wouldn't be able to relax in such a place where the probability of a creature stampede wasn't a zero. But yeah, it was a new place for him. He could simply run out of the barn the moment anytime out of his brand of normal happened. He'd take baby creatures over inferi or grindylows. "Is this p-place your r-relax spot?" It seemed like a Rylee place, after all.

And with Rylee's assurance, the Ravenclaw nodded and walked closer to her. "I d-don't plan on getting on their bad side," he said. Never. Even if they were infants, Drewett knew of the precautions when dealing with creatures. He didn't need to attend a class for it. At least he was more relaxed with Rylee around. He had no plans of running away...yet.

...Oh. Apparently, the bowtruckles haven't come down the tree yet. How strange, Drewett had always thought they were rather harmless and naturally friendly creatures. "Are they scared or sssomething?" He didn't mean to scare them with his presence. Maybe he should just head outside....

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...