View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 05:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
This had turned out to be a spectacularly efficient visit. First and foremost, she'd introduced herself and got rather well acquainted with the ERP department head, and now she was being given exact and useful directions to where her occasional coworkers are sitting. And a name too! Bambi really hoped she'd manage to remember it - names are difficult, and she has a lot of them in her head already - as well as how to get to the door that was pointed out to her.

"Perhaps I should go over there now? Let you get back to.." Bambi glanced at the plant again, slightly worried it'll stir from its slumber, "what you were previously doing. Introduce myself and whatnot? It seemed like a marvelous idea to her. This way, she wouldn't have time to forget what Olly Emmons-Clarke had said.
What a great idea.

Olly nodded and gave the other woman a polite smile. "Sounds good. I'm sure they'll appreciate that." She shifted the potted plant in her arms a little and took a small step back. "And my office is down there." Gesturing with her elbow was harder than it looked but somehow she managed to do it. "If you ever need anything." Or if she wanted to come by some time.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}