View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 08:25 AM   #44 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex silently listened to the explanation, allowing Simon to go run the checks on the man in question. It did sound like it could've been a real infiltration...for the most part but with no concealment charms or forms of magic in use, it was starting to look more like a rogue worker who had his own views on what he could and couldn't do in the department.

For as insufferable as Carter was, at least he knew how to ask questions. She didn't know how his YATI training was going, didn't care either but at least it was getting somewhere.

"Found a woman frolicking through the flowers in the greenhouses a few days ago. In light of what Carter said, this is seeming less and less like a fluke or some overzealous crook in the making." She'd thought the woman strange but....everything in the Ministry was strange.....

"Haven't been secretly running some experiment you just haven't told us about, have you Airey?" She got the whole secrecy and and unspeakable thing but if there was something he needed to say, now would've been a brilliant time.

The entire Department may have needed to be alerted and that useless sweep McCullough wanted may very well need to be a thing.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.