View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 05:50 PM   #59 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
S'mores, right. Vita knew what they were. At least, she was pretty sure she did. They actually sounded kind of messy, but she'd be willing to try them just to see. Probably should tie her hair back first though, yes? Melted marshmallow in her Rapunzel-like mane sounded like a possible nightmare and she was going to do everything to avoid that.

She had a neat plait by the time Nat returned and Vita took one of the sticks for herself, watching as the prefect was, well, prefect-y to the younger boy. Did he know anything about s'mores? "I've never actually made them before..." She commented out loud, thoughtful.

After handing off the sticks, Natalie grabbed some s'mores stuff for all three of them (in case the boy wanted to join in the s'mores making, too) and then sat back down next to Vita. Right as she told her that she had never made s'mores before?

"What?? Really??" Natalie was learning more and more just how much Vita had missed out on life. And she was making it a personal goal to introduce her to ALL the things. "Okay, here," she said, setting two sets of graham crackers on Vita's leg. "You put the chocolate on here, obviously," she continued, placing a little slab of chocolate on her graham cracker, and then followed suit with her own set of crackers.

Then she handed her a marshmallow. "Stab this onto your stick and stick it in the fire. Well, not IN the fire because then it will catch on fire. But like, find some coals that are real red and hot and heat it over those." Some people LIKED their marshmallows all burnt and crispy, but Natalie thought that was gross. So, she continued her demonstration by stabbing a marshmallow onto her stick and holding off to the side of the fire. Seeeee? She was a pro.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise