View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 02:04 AM   #54 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry for the delay...traveling! Responded to those that mentioned us. <3
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Tristan had just finished making his usual hay bale throne when Abra arrived. He turned with a smile, “Evening, Abra. Excited for the party?” He said with a grin. He was definitely excited to get to know his students a little better.

Soon enough another student arrived. “Evening, Stella! Doing very well, thank you, and yourself?” He said with a smile and a nod. Then seconds later Stasya arrived. “Evening, Stasya.” He said eyeing her bulging coat pocket wondering which of her pets she had taken from the barn.

He was happy to see that a student from another house was joining them. “Hey, Ewan! Doing well, how are you?” He asked as the boy picked a stick and a ‘mallow before heading towards the fire. This was definitely a good idea. Soon, Anna could be heard across the entirety of the campus greeting the group. “Evening, Anna.” He said with a chuckle.

Tristan shook his head at the next arrival. “Over here Vivian.” He said as he pointed to the table full of the little white puffy treats. Soon enough Józef arrived, and Tristan responded to the boys salute with an answering salute and a grin.

Soon someone he hadn’t expected arrived; Professor Adara. Tristan made his way quietly over to the other Professor. “Hello, Amelia. I wasn’t expecting you tonight. You are welcome to toast some marshmallows if you’d like.” He said with a small smile.

He soon noticed a new student approaching (Torii). She was a fourth year transfer, and he was really glad to see her here. He really hoped she made friends tonight. He soon noticed Josephine sitting alone and hoped someone would talk to her soon. She looked a little sad.

“Evening, Septimus,” he said with a grin, “and thank you. I made it myself.” Tristan was very proud of his fire making skills. Then he saw Derfael, and his smile faltered a little. He would have to be sure to stay clear of him tonight. They still had a bit of talking to do.

“Hello, Daisy.” Tristan called out to the young Hufflepuff. This was turning out to be a very good crowd. And then there was Archer. Of course she had to turn up inappropriately dressed. “Hey, Archer. Could you come here, please?” He said with a slightly stern smile.

“Evening, Harri!” Tristan called back to the first year. She seemed to be making friends quickly. Soon after Charlie arrived looking…disappointed? He wondered why but let her be, hoping the marshmallows would pick her mood up.

“Hello, Vita. Glad you joined us!” Tristan said with a small smile. He was so happy that so many students were turning up. Soon enough Maxie showed up and looked either really nervous or just really warm. That jacket was way too big, he wasn’t surprised to see the young man take it off. “Evening, Lucas.” Tristan called to the arriving second year with a smile.

Igor soon showed up. He was actually surprised to see him here, but glad all the same. Tristan watched as Anna played host…and was all of a sudden shouting about music. “Soon, Anna. Let people settle in first and Abra and I will get our guitars.” He said with a patient smile. Soon, Natalie showed up and went straight over to her friends. He was glad to see so many inter-house friendships. Patrick was quick to follow and made his way to Anna.

Abra approached him a few minutes later. “Don’t worry I have a couple of mine in the barn. The door is open if you wouldn’t mind grabbing them for us. Sounds like Anna is ready for music.” He said with a chuckle as Anna yelled out for them to get the guitars.

Skylar soon turned up and…was glaring at him? He had no idea whatever for. “Hey Rylee! Having a great night Tessa! Thank you.” He said with a grin. He was so happy to see so many of the students turn up. It was going to be a fantastic evening for sure.

"Everyone feel free to grab some marshmallows. There are plenty of sticks to go around, and soon...there shall be a bit of music." He said with a grin.

OOC: If we missed you, I'm sorry and it was not intentional there are just so many posts! lol

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.