View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Dopple View Post
To be quite honest, Dolly was pretty much a harmless bag of bones. She wasn't wrong.

The old lady was a little taken aback by the girl's forwardness and quickness to get to the point. It took her a moment a few wrinkly blinks to process what she had said and asked. Dolly stepped further into her office and sat down on her plush office chair, gesturing to the chair in front of her desk for the young girl to sit down. What did she say her name was?

"Well, Zelda, my dear, these portraits are quite tricky magic, you see. And even after all the hard work, there's no saying whether or not whoever you want to be there will actually be there." Take the five portraits on the wall behind her for example. Each frame had the name of a man, the last one being "Dopple". All five of her deceased husbands. They clearly were busy.

Dolly grabbed her tea kettle and poured the girl a cup, her wobbly arm splashing a bit of tea outside of the cup. "Who is it you are wanting in the portrait, anyway?" Hopefully not a dead husband.

Honestly, with the way people beat around the bush here it was a wonder that anything ever got done at this forsaken school. With this in mind, Zoryn wasn't all too surprised that her forwardness must've taken Dopple by surprise. Though... If the woman was going to process everything at this rate, they'd be here all year. And Zoryn had bigger and better things to do with her life. No offense.

"Zoryn," she corrected as she went to sit in the chair. Who in their right mind would name a person 'Zelda'?? What a strange name.

The Gryffindor eyed her Charms Professor as the woman shakily poured two cups of tea. Zor wasn't sure she wanted to drink any of it... But the sentiment was nice? Sort of. If any of the tea actually made it into the cup, anyway. "Me." Duh.

"So I'm sure you can understand how important it is that I get it made."

You are Lemon!