View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 03:12 PM   #51 (permalink)
Dokimoto

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
[COLOR="DarkRed"]"I mean, I'm not a prefect." She said, jokingly emphasising the last word because thooOOoose guys were the important ones, didn't he know? Lol. "I'm just the Captain, y'know. We're not important." She finished, giving him a cheeky look.

Jackson heard Anna mention Prefects and his head turned back toward her with mock offense. "Yes, may I help you??" he joked. He was going to have to listen out more apparently!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
HAHA! See, this kid was going places. Super brave? "Are we??" She asked, amusement written all over her face. "I wasn't told that when I signed up." And 'charging into every situation'. Anna laaughed. "You're describing my brother, actually." Truth. Matt was the one to charge into every situation. Anna liked to think she was more sensible than him. Even if just a little bit. "And you're supposed to know all the books ever by heart, right?" She asked back, still very much amused by this young eagle.

Then he prodded her with the stick!! "Ow!!" Anna rubbed her arm jokingly - it hadn't hurt, but being dramatic was funny -, though instead of looking like she was in pain, she chuckled. "What's this, everyone's ganging up on me today, is it??"

Her finger being burned by the stick Jackson was now holding hadn't been anything, really. Anna had had her nose broken just a few weeks prior to the bonfire night by Zoryn anyone surprised? She wasn't either, so that level of pain was nothing. Genuinely. "I've experienced much worse pain than this in my life, you know." She chuckled, saying the pretty dramatic sentence almost as a joke. The only thing was that she wasn't exaggerating at all, lol.

She listened to Jackson's cat name explanation as she once again pierced a marshmallow with her stick. Maybe this time she would get to toast and eat it!!! Snort. Cat-Eye Moody? The Gryffindor gave him an amused, yet slightly puzzled look. See, she didn't know History of Magic that well. Not yet, at least. She had decided she'd change that this year, but the term had barely started so she hadn't had the chance to study anything yet. "Moody? What, she's already a temperamental cat, is she?" She chuckled. "It doesn't matter, as long as you keep your word you'll make her Gryffindor's mascot!" Hah!

Jackson's brow furrowed slightly. "Uh that's an adorable name okay?" He didn't understand that she may not recall who Mad Eye Moody was. "No no... She's been... well, as you can expect from a kitten I'm sure. She mostly sleeps, but she likes to run around like a madman just as much it seems." At her comment about making her the mascot, he couldn't help but laugh. "Well I had to make sure your House was worthy enough this year, huh?" he winked at her. If he ended up on the Quidditch Team he'd be teasing her even more. Mwuahahahaha. Also, his cat was a treasure and only the worthiest could borrow his likeness.