View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Kay
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Merlin!

There he was, coming towards his office. He looked as though he had been working in his Greenhouses because there was sweat on all the visible parts of him. Kay cleared her throat and forced a smile. She needed to be on her guard because for all she knew, Joshua would try to pull something. “Good morning,’’ was her reply a little stiffly. “Well... okay then. I won’t be long as I just have a request and need to know if you would be willing to help.’’ In other words, just yes or no and she would be on her way.

There would be no need for her to linger.

Kay stood there waiting for Joshua to open the door. What did he expect? That she would open it? One: It wasn’t her office. Two: Surely he knew of chivalry?

Joshua wished that he didn’t feel so hot and sweaty as he did right now, and it probably was very visible to Kay too, but there wasn’t much he could do about that. If she wondered he’d say he’d been performing grounds duties, which was the truth. He tried to forget about the sweat and general icky discomfort of being in need of a shower as he focused on Kay’s words echoing intrigued with a look at her, as he passed her to go unlock and open his office door for her. "A request? Sure, I can help. What do you need help with?" he wondered as he held open his door for her and invited Kay with a hand gesture to step inside ahead of him. "Do you need some muggle plants or tools perhaps for a lesson?"

After Kay had gone inside, Joshua followed and closed the door after them. "Do you want some tea or coffee? Or perhaps a scone with marmalade?" he wondered as he went further inside to drape his jacket over one of the chairs.