View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 09:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Name: Ginevra “Ginny” Weasley
Face Claim: Charlotte Kaiser
Post color: red delicious apple (#9D1309)
Blood status: pureblood
Former Hogwarts house: Gryffindor

Background and Personality: Ginny Weasley is the youngest of the seven Weasley children and the first female to be born in several generations. While at first, upon meeting Harry Potter, she acted shy and awkward, not helped at all by her near death in the Chamber of Secrets her first term at Hogwarts, gradually she relaxed with a bit of help from Hermione and revealed the fierce and vibrant girl who had attracted more than one boy during her years at Hogwarts. Her older brothers even worried she was too popular for her own good.
Growing up the only girl amongst six boys, she developed a tough skin and a tendency to be unafraid to stand up to just about anyone, friend or foe. Not only that but she’s quick-witted, funny, a skilled Quidditch player, and has the ability to lie, amuse or otherwise find her way out of tough situations (Some of which involves the skilled use of hexes). Her small size belies her fierce courage and strength, and there wasn’t a bit of doubt as to her decision to help rebuild Hogwarts, and maybe help her family at the same time.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero