View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default *decides they're on the same TL to make it easier*
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Barely into his Headmaster...ship and he was already discovering that there was always something he needed to be doing. He supposed doubling down as the Defense professor contributed to his general air of business and it wasn't at all a complaint, more an observation.

The more occupied he was, the less he could miss his family. His current occupation, last minute touches for his next class. If he could move this activity to here......maybe change the reading here.....

Hmm?

No sooner than the quill had been dipped into the inkwell, the oddly familiar hooting of an owl caught his attention. Instinct alone had his head immediately turning in that direction. "Sopprano!" Was it normal to be this happy to see an owl? He'd never been particularly happier seeing the creature. Malachi rose from his seat and moved over to indeed greet the owl and give him scritches while he took the box.

Oh! Treats!

The man welcomed the bird onto his arm and took him into the office. He'd been about to rummage for the treats when he got word the Head Boy urgently needed to speak with him?......Now?

Malachi looked to the clock on the wall. Charms now. Charms . Not an elective. Not optional. Curious to see where this was going, in light of all he'd thus far heard of the boy, Malachi instructed the gargoyles to allow him up.

Now where were those owl treats?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.