Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 01:24 AM   #54 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Default My apologies for the late reply!
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex was half listening to Bee, half because she'd offered up the other half of her attention to this.....tree hugging extremist.

Circe, her own kid was cleaner when she played in dirt--but the woman wasn't far off from Emm's younger years. It was...almost amusing. The Head Auror stuck her hands in her pockets, her demeanor relaxed despite how alert she remained. Constant vigilance, y'know? "Is it just me, or is there always something off about this place?" She finally commented to the more sensible woman stood next to her. When people weren't becoming animals they were....wallowing in dirt.

After a moment of watching this drool filled flower frollick, Alexa drew her wand and crouched before her. "I can get you cleaned up if you get out of there before you make the wrong person mad."

Dirt free and back to whatever it was she was meant to be doing. Or to the Healer, that worked too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Beatrice was beside herself, distraught at the horrible fate that the plants had met with this dirt-eating, flower-butchering, drooling, quite possibly bonkers unnamed woman. Yes, she was doing IT and she needed to be stopped.

A deep frown creasing her forehead, she also pulled out her wand, although with the Head Auror next to her, she probably won't end up needing it. "There is something always off here." was her response to Lex's almost rhetoric comment. Especially inside the greenhouses, with the various species they keep, but most of the time it was the plants that wreaked havoc, not the other way around.

The brunette stepped to the side as Alexa crouched in front of the woman and gave her a reproachful look. Come on, up and out you go.
Reaching up to help the process of removing the dirt with her fingers, she only managed to increase the amount of dirt that went into her mouth with said dirty hands. THIS WASN'T WORKING. Though she paused with her tongue sticking out as her eyes zoomed in on the stick in the lady's hand. There was that vague sense that this wasn't a good stick.

Mad didn't sound good either.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME!"

With MUCH spitting all over the place to get the dirt out of her mouth, she flipped to her stomach and swam/crawled through the flowers to get away from the two people. WELL. Dirt certainly felt good on one's finger-y hands, but did not do well in other places! These flowers though. She tried to snatch at least one with her chompers as she wiggled away.