Thread: Games & Sports: Ludicrous Patents Division
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 10:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default what is subtlety javi doesn't know
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Javier had already had a LONG morning before he got in to the office. He'd signed his little girl up for muggle school. SCHOOL. She was going to SCHOOL. How on Earth had that happened? It felt like just yesterday that he had been in the courtroom, fighting for the custody of the barely three month old baby. Now, she was very sassily telling him that ALL of her clothes were out of fashion and she needed a whole new wardrobe to impress the muggle kids.

Time. FLIES.

As he entered the office, putting his briefcase down on his desk, he noticed that Adam had already beaten him there - and the dude was OUT. Like a LIGHT. Victoria was there as well, and she seemed to be concerned for his well-being. Javier titled his head and smirked a bit to himself. As a parent herself, he was certain she would recognize the look of parental exhaustion, but apparently not. Adam was like, SUPER parent too - eleven kids! Didn't his oldest have a baby herself? Merlin, he could not IMAGINE.

Grabbing a stack of his patent law books, he walked over to the man's desk and promptly dropped the whole stack VERY loudly next to his resting head. It was a trick he'd used in France when he'd been an assistant professor and kids had drifted off in class. Worked every time.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid