Thread: Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 12:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Torii was a little taken aback by the boy's first response. Well, excuuuuuse her. The next time somebody walked by breathing heavily, red in the face, and tripping over everyday objects, she'd just ignore them and walk on by. How did that sound, Jogger Boy? "Yes. I've heard of jogging," she said, trying not to sound too annoyed.

So what was she doing here so early? I'm mourning over my dead parents and my unexpected move to this school I neither wanted nor asked for. "It's peaceful out here in the mornings," she said instead. She hadn't opened up to anybody yet about why she'd moved here, and she wasn't sure when she was ready to do so. It definitely wasn't now, though.

The conversation relaxed, though, when he apologized about falling over her. Torii managed a very small smile. "It's okay. We'll forget it ever happened, alright?" Ewan was his name. Hmm. "I'm Torii."
Ewan couldn’t help but innocently smile at her first response. He didn’t really mean it as some type of…uh…insult? No. He’d never insult a stranger for no reason. I guess not expecting to see someone does that to you. Not with an accent anyway. People like that were waaaaaay to interesting not to get along with. “So where are you from? You don’t quite sound like you’re from around here” a friendly smile appearing across his face now in an attempt to show her that he could in fact be friendly when he wasn’t tripping over objects. Besides, he himself had an accent, being from Wales, so she couldn’t find that insulting. Right?

Aha, so she was here for the peace and quiet and he’d just bulldozed right through it “sorry about that, I wasn’t really expecting anyone to be here. That’s kind of why I run through” his mind wandering to all of the facial expressions and heavy breathing he does when he’s running. He hoped to God she hadn’t seen one of them. “You know, if you want to be alone, there are plenty of better places to be?” one room in particular came to mind that sat across from a tapestry.

With a slightly relieved expression, he jumped on the opportunity to put this behind him. Waaaaaaaaaay behind him. Like back in London behind him. “Yes! Can we please forget I almost took you out?” a sheepish look on his face as he ran his hand through his hair. Brushing the dirt off of his shorts, he briefly examined his legs, searching for the exact spot that was giving him a little jip. “Huh” was the only word that left his mouth as a red splotch covered his right leg. I guess jogging was off the menu until he could get to the hospital wing. Moving his right leg behind his left, somewhat inconspicuously, he replied "Hi Torii, it's nice to almost wipe you out".