View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 11:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Joshua! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Haraldur had to Joshua’s delight when he had stopped by the groundskeeper hut at the crack of dawn left him or really whomever took over the job, a little how to manage the grounds manual. With a scone and a mug of coffee Joshua had taken an early breakfast while he read up on the do’s and don’ts of groundskeeping. It wasn’t like he hadn’t gotten himself educated on groundskeeping duties over the summer but he didn’t say no to some expert advice. After he had finished his breakfast Joshua had went out on a tour of the grounds and forbidden forest to see to the security charms and tend to whatever needed tending from plants and trees to creatures.

It wasn’t until a few hours later that Joahua came back to his office, feeling stinky with sweat and thinking about his first lesson when he spotted Kaysha waiting on his doorstep. Plastering on a smile Joshua greeted as he stopped a few meters away. "Good morning Kaysha, what bring’s you by my door?" Gesturing towards the door he asked. "Would you like to come in and talk in my office?"

Merlin!

There he was, coming towards his office. He looked as though he had been working in his Greenhouses because there was sweat on all the visible parts of him. Kay cleared her throat and forced a smile. She needed to be on her guard because for all she knew, Joshua would try to pull something. “Good morning,’’ was her reply a little stiffly. “Well... okay then. I won’t be long as I just have a request and need to know if you would be willing to help.’’ In other words, just yes or no and she would be on her way.

There would be no need for her to linger.

Kay stood there waiting for Joshua to open the door. What did he expect? That she would open it? One: It wasn’t her office. Two: Surely he knew of chivalry?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺