View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Catherine turned her head towards the door when she heard the knock. Hearing her mum ask her to get the door, the girl finished with her fish carefully placing the food tin back in its rightful place, cleaned her hands and stared to the door. It was only when she was reaching out to open it that she heard another noise.

"DOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" Scarlett announced when she heard a knock knock. "I'M GETTING IT, I'M GETTING IT!" She added, coming out from the other room and rushing to the door. She picked up her pace and yelled even more when she saw her sister already there. "NO, ME! ME!"

The eldest sister gave her sibling a cold look before twisting the doorknob without a word. She was still looking at Scarlett to make a point as she opened the door, only to finally turn to look at the guests a second or two later.

Blink blink.

There was a kid there too. Well, of course there was. Mum said it was going to be a dinner and playdate. Catherine thought that word was a bit weird, but she didn't mind it as much because that usually meant Cecelia would come over to play. But this time it wasn't Cecelia or Sammy. It was a kid she had never met before, and Catherine wasn't a big fan of meeting new people. At least not one she was expected to befriend right there and then and be friends with by default just because mum and dad knew his mum. What if she didn't like him? What if he was annoying like Noah? What if she didn't want to be his friend?

All these thought ran through her mind in the second it took for her to look between the boy and his mother. "Hi." She greeted the woman quietly, choosing to keep her eyes on her for now. She was pretty, but Catherine wasn't going to tell her that. Not yet, at least. So she just looked. "Mum's in the kitchen." The eight year-old told her mother's friend, because that was the proper thing to do. Not yell at their faces like Scarlett was doing. "Stop it, Scarlett!" She scolded the smallest brunette as she frowned and pulled her sister by the arm.

"I WANTED TO DO IT!!!" Scarlett whined, finally getting to the door and stomping her feet at her big sister, who was a MEANIE HEAD. The four year-old wasn't afraid of that cold stare EITHER. "Hiiiiiiii!!!!!" The little girl beamed at their guests, seemingly ignoring her sister from then on and looking from the boy to his mum and then back to the boy. "Hi, who are you??" She asked him excitedly, ready to show him ALL of her their ANIMALS. "Do you like pacas??' Ohwait. "Alpacas..!??"

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!