View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 06:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Ewan was joking right now. What took her so long? She had been by here already, hadn’s she? Sitting up. But she did notice that he was smiling so. Maybe he was joking. ”I was here earlier.” Her Attention now moved to Nettie as she arrived. The captain smiled and nodded to the younger Ravenclaw girl.

Juniper was glad to see that everyone was settling into their own warm up routine. Not everyone warmed up the same way, so it was always best to just let everyone do their own thing. As long as they followed along. Turning to Septimus when she heard his voice. She nodded to him and then to Mark as well. It was great to see the familiar faces around. Equally as it was to see the new faces.

Another familiar face came into focus as well. ”Hello Hannah. I did.” Juni was now jogging around the group of Ravenclaws talking to them and greeting them. Lastly Chloe and Thad had arrived.

She would just give everyone a bit more to warm up and stretch. She moved back to her broom and picked in up. ”Hello Everyone can I have your attention please.” Blowing her whistle to call attention too. ”I’m your Captain Juniper Primeaux.” In case there was someone who didn’t know who she was. ”First off I have a different set up than last year, I’ll explain it more in detail after we do some laps. Let’s go ahead and mount your brooms I want five laps after that touch back down in the middle of the pitch.” There was a start line there. No way anyone would miss it.

The seventh year joined the rest of the Ravenclaws in the air to do her laps as well. She wasn’t going to let them have all of the time. She blow her whistle again.

”GO!”

OOC:Hello Ravenclaws. Thank you for coming to the Ravenclaw quidditch tryouts. First thing first don't forget to fill out this survey here. I'll keep things progressing over the next two weeks. As always you can jump on in where it's at or catch on up and play with us. If you have questions PM me or Phoenixrising Don't forget to fill out the survey before posting in the tryouts.

You are Bread!