View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 07:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

"Hey everyone," Hanna greeted as each of the individual Ravenclaws congregated on the pitch. "Absolutely! My cousins let me practice playing Quidditch with them over the summer, and I got to practice some moves. How about you?" She said, after turning to Ewan.

Her real excitement jumped in her chest at the sight of Juni arriving. This meant things were about to get started. "Hi Juni," Hanna said excitedly. "Have a nice summer?" She hadn't got to talk to her much at the start of term feast.

It was time to do their general warm-ups, which was what Hanna did, placing her broom carefully on the ground. Stretching her shoulders out, her neck out. She did some side bends to stretch out her obliques, and stretched her arms up, trying to lengthen her height. She grabbed her feet from behind her, stretching her quads and practicing her balance, holding one, then swapping. A nice calf stretch, and hamstring stretch, and she felt somewhat warmer and looser in the muscles to get going.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move