Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:07 PM   #576 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Adi laughed as Raj giggled, the two sounds mixing together as father and son enjoyed a moment. Really, this little boy was such a joy to have around. This was one of the reasons Adi wanted more kids. They were awesome, when they weren’t up to mischief, that is. He and Benny didn’t really have any trouble with Raj; he was usually quiet and content. Those were two traits Benny had. Adi was more than sure was Raj was going to take after Benny than him.

Such a cute thought.

He eased with the tickling though he still kept Raj close. “Oh no! Raj is so strong that he managed to stop me from tickling him!’’ He grinned as he nodded to his husband. “Strong and always-growing boy.’’ And there were questions that Benny had. “Clinics. They’d help with the process. We’ll get that sorted when we come to that point. I mean, we can look into some good ones and make a choice.’’ As for the who... “You remember my loud cousin from India? Sanjana? She was at our wedding.’’ It was impossible to forget her. "Well, she’d once told me if we needed a surrogate, she’d be willing.’’ It was the cousin that had given him the idea in the first place.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺