View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Was she doing this? Yes, yes she was, because t h i s was just what Beths did. They tried out for things. They were bold…they thought about themselves in the wrong tenses and were dramatic and spastic and oh so – so…crazy? Was that the word for it. Maybe, maybe not but it didn’t really matter as there wasn’t much time to clearly delve into the inner workings of her own thoughts now. Not when THIS was happening.

q u i d d i t c h xxxxx t r y o u t s!!!!

It was time to SHINE in only the way that a perfectly polished slightly crazy gem of a person could shine...from the inside with lots of faked glee and excitement - okay. Fine, fine the glee wasn't faked. It was QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS how could any self-respecting narcissist not be excited about Quidditch tryouts? Making her way to the pitch she was reaaaady for her closeup - well the closeup on her skills. obviously.

Faces weren't important here...not as important as her skills right? But here she was ready to face the music, tryout again and make nice with the most important person ever. Captain Dooley.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________