View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default 100 Drabbles for the questionable brain babies Sa 13+
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

When all the crazies in your head get loud but you don't have time or opportunity to play them, the only way to keep sane is to find them an outlet. These drabbles will sorta chronicle the mini mis-adventures of my characters in their daily lives, whether they're together or out doing their own thing. They'll span a wide gap of time, traveling to both the past or the future as needed.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any anything in the wizarding world, whether it's creatures or spells or currency. All credit goes to J.K.Rowling. I only own the characters I'm writing unless stated otherwise in the event other lovely RPers allow me to throw them into the mix.

Characters:
Arisa Cambridge
Alexa Cambridge

Dax Sanders
Jessa Cambridge
Kodee Chosen
Ezra Cambridge
Emmerson Cambridge

SPOILER!!: claims
GROUP 3
1. Gilt 2. Nobility 3. Rushing 4. Warmth 5. Crimson 6. Righteous 7. Fury 8. Sword 9. Kingdom 10. Roar

GROUP 4
1. Judgement. 2. Roll call 3. Slick 4. Reign 5. Creek 6. Turtle dove 7. Silk sheets 8. Sunrise 9. Silver 10. Nocturnal

GROUP 19
1. Veela 2. Kneazle 3. House elf 4. Owl 5. Pureblood 6. Muggle 7. Animagus 8. Thestrals 9. Leprechaun 10. Goblin

GROUP 18
1. Sorting Hat 2. Telescope 3. Quill 4. Dress robes 5. Common room 6. Whomping Willow 7. Portraits 8. Headmaster 9. Staircase 10. Dungeon

GROUP 17
1. Parseltongue 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Crucio 4. Imperio 5. Blasting Curse 6. Drink of Despair 7. Hurling Hex 8. Sectumsempra 9. Inferius 10. Horcrux

GROUP 15
1. Licorice Wand 2. Sweet Tooth 3. Chocolate 4. Jelly Legs 5. Mooch 6. Butterbeer 7. Rock Cake 8. Ooze 9. Epicure 10. Groak

GROUP 12
1. Age 2. Caramelise 3. Flambe 4. Fold 5. Garnish 6. Hotchpotch 7. Scoop 8. Simmer 9. Sprinkle 10 .Whisk

GROUP 7
1. Comfort 2. Dawn 3. Growth 4. Bed 5. Supper 6. Teapot 7. Photo 8. Desk 9. Hearth 10. Midnight

GROUP 16
1. Patronus 2. Wand 3. Boggart 4. Expelliarmus 5. Incarcerous 6. Dumbledore's Army 7. Undetectable Extension Charm 8. Unbreakable Vow 9. Unite 10. Stupefy

GROUP 6
1. All night study session 2. overdue library book 3. Overthinking 4. Riddle of the Spinx 5. Eclectic 6. Obnoxous 7. Bronze 8. Dictionary 9. Point Me 10. Diadem

Group 12 - 6 Hopscotch

It was an easy game. Throw a rock, jump a few spaces, try not to trip and break something that would require an otherwise unnecessary trip to the healer. Millions of children, magical and muggle played hopscotch daily—incident free. It’d been all of 6 minutes and the peace Arisa had managed to garner was quickly shattered by the loud shrieks of displeasure.

“That’s not fair!” Ezra stomped.

“Is so ‘cause—‘cause I can’t hop like you and that’s not faaaaiiirrr!” Emm whined.

“You’re cheating!”

“I’m winning!”

“MuuUUumMmMmyyYyy!!!!”

Arisa lowered her shades and returned to her magazine. “She’s not here.

Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 09-16-2019 at 11:33 AM.