View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 05:56 PM

Default Harry is my Man!

Harry is my Man!

As Potterheads, we cannot deny that we have a soft spot for a certain boy with a lightning bolt scar and the fantastical world he comes with. So it is in homage to this adoration that we present you with a game to help you learn and remember Snitchseeker's site rules.

To play, everyone posts their post number (the number displayed in the upper right corner of each post. For this post that number is #1) along with a Snitchseeker's site rule put in your own words as best as possible.

When a post lands on a multiple of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20, etc), instead of posting the number with a site rule, you get to instead post "Harry is my man!"

You do not have to show exclusive love for Harry. You can show it for Hermione Granger, Pickett, or any other Harry Potter character - human or creature. Just be sure to adjust the rest of the phrasing accordingly (Hermione Granger is my witch, Pickett is my beast, etc).
Rules & Guidelines for this thread:
  1. Before posting, please make sure you have read through the Newbie Process, Snitchseeker's Rules & FAQ, and perused the Site Resources forum.
  2. This is a game, if you don't understand something and/or have a real question, go to The Question Thread.
  3. One of the most common mistakes we find is not being on the last (most recent) page of the game thread. Make sure you are on the last page of the thread before posting.
  4. No spam. This means no posting off topic or posting multiple times in a row.
-------------------------

Now, I'll begin!

1. Only one account per person.