Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 05:22 PM   #31 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Janis sat down and nodded. "We are looking to have some plants preferably Muggle-based plants for our offices to brighten up the place. Actually, come to think of it, we're thinking of the entire Ministry having plants. Considering what happened with plants last year, we are taking a more cautious route."

Janis paused and continued. "Maybe there is someone in your department that might be able to help with such a task."
Right.

"Of course, yes." They wanted more plants at their department. As well as other departments. "Have you spoken to any of the other department heads about this?" She seemed quite sure about the idea of expanding this project to the whole Ministry after all.

-----------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Leaving Cassidy and Kristopher at the day care sometimes made Kat nervous, but that was mostly because of the idea of leaving her children with people she was unrelated to. It took a while for her to entirely trust the sitters at the day care. "Well, Cassidy and Kristopher are comfortable there even when it took some time to ease them in, so I'm quite confident." Except during those certain toddler tantrum days. Those would be the worst. She and Olly could discuss more on this during their days off. Kat wouldn't mind making the time for motherly matters.

The blond smiled. "I look forward to meeting your mini-me soon," she added. Or Schuyler's mini-me. Whichever best described little Evie Sophie. Cassidy was obviously a mini-me of Clement, given her little girl's firey red hair. Kat almost suggested she let Cassie meet Evie too, but decided against the thought of her daughter's... noise. She would have to do more than just brief her daughter on dealing with babies.

"Got it, boss," Kat said with a smile before opening the door and excusing herself so she can head back to her work stations. Perhaps she could even make a quick detour to Cole's office if he was around....
Good to know. She was going to talk to Schuyler about it. Maybe they could check out the nursery at some point. Not for right now, of course; Evie was still too young now but maybe for the future when they were both back to work. Or maybe for when Schuyler was really busy taking care of a new baby........

ANYWAY.

"That's so good to hear, thank you." She smiled at Katrina, realizing she'd been quiet for probably a second too long. "You can bring them by the office some time, too, if you like." For a VISIT, obviously. Not for a whole day of work. But she was trying to be welcoming. "I'll definitely bring her some time soon." Olly said, thinking about how in her eyes Evie looked more like Schuyler's mini-me. Which was totally fine with her. She WAS the prettier out of the two of them. Not that she was biased or anything.

Olly stood when Katrina got up and walked to the door - it was only polite, right? "Thank you. I'll see you later." Probably.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}