Thread: Transportation: Office of Department Head Simone Krafft
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 05:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default *hides cause super late reply*
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Ah, right to the point. Kendra certainly appreciated that sort of quality in a person, and most especially in her employees. While she welcomed an opportunity to get to know Chloe and others who worked on Level Six a little better, she also didn't need her time wasted. And she would guess that Chloe felt the same.

She listened to what the younger woman had to say and nodded slightly here and there, though she did not speak just yet. It was true that she needed to fill several positions, some of them being managerial ones, and Master Portkey General was among them. She would also agree that the woman sitting in front of her had enough experience to be promoted to the job. But she wasn't sure that she would just simply hand it to her. Perhaps she would conduct a short interview just now.

Rising from her seat, she wordlessly crossed the room to the filing cabinet and retrieved two files. As she returned to her desk, Kendra opened up both in front of her before looking back at Chloe. "You certainly have the experience to be considered for that position. Besides your years of employment here, how else do you feel qualified? Why are you the right person for this job?" She was truly interested in what she had to say and she briefly scanned some of the contents of the files before looking up at her again, expectantly.
Chloe was always too the point. Sometimes to the point of recklessness, but that was a different story. She was surprised though how easily Kendra seemed to be getting along with her desires.

So why was she right the person other than her years of experience? "So over the course of my employment here, in addition to helping with the Portkey crisis a few years ago, I've also helped in spearheading on getting the Uber Apparators off the ground," quite literally too. "And even dabbled in broom testing when there was a mixup there. So while portkeys has been a mainstay of my job title, I'm willing to lend a hand in all aspects." Multi-tasker, if you will.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.