View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 05:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory nodded, smiling. "That's awesome! Your mom must be pretty cool to let you get a tattoo for your birthday," she said. "My parents made me wait until I was of age - and I think they would've made me wait even longer than that if they could!"

She laughed, but her expression changed at Daisy's next words. "yeah, I heard about some of what happened...mostly from my customers. " There was one guy who came in last week that looked like that term really did a number on him! "Sounds to me like that headmaster and all his hires belong in Azkaban!" Merlin, she was goad both of her nieces went to Ilvermorny!

Dory had all her supplies for this stage of the tattooing ready;
she was just waiting for the go-ahead from Daisy. It came in the form of a thumbs-up, and she couldn't resist a smile.
That's the spirit!" she said, returning the thumbs-up. She liked this girl's style!

She carefully cleaned Daisy's left shoulder with the alcohol and wipes. Once the area was dry, she picked up her black pencil and traced the outline of the kneazle from its enormous ears to its lion-like tail. Then a generous layer of vaseline went on over the drawing. When Dory was done with that, she replaced her tools and opened another drawer,
pulling out a few vials of ink in black and various shades of yellow.

Once she had her equipment for the next stage set up, she turned to Daisy again. "Now it's time for the inking! I'll start with the outline, then switch to a different needle to fill in the finer details. If it starts to hurt too much, tell me, and we'll take a break. Ready?" Only when she was absolutely sure Daisy was ready would she start inking.
"I think my aunt who is my mother's sister might have had some influence on the decision. I have a very cool aunt!" Daisy said with a giggle.

When Dory mentioned a customer, Daisy instantly knew who she was referring to. "You must be referring to Gaston Marchand. He was my Charms professor until the end of the last term. He had to quit because of being very ill. He has been through a lot during the past two years. He is a father-figure to me. We caught up recently at the carnival. His daughter is adorable."

Daisy's voice shook with underlying anger. "Personally, I think Azkaban is too good for Scrimgeour and those lowlifes!"

Soon it was time to start the inking process. "I am ready!"