View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 02:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
"My tattoo and piercing is a 16th birthday present for behaving myself during a tumultuous school term last year. There were some staff changes and it was horrible. A lot of mistreatment went on there."

Luckily, Daisy was wearing a sleeveless top and a pair of shorts and therefore the area she wanted to have a tattoo wasn't obscured by clothing. "I'd like to have my tattoo on my left shoulder, please," she informed Dory.

She listened to Dory explain the procedure and when she was asked if she was ready, Daisy gave a thumbs up.
Dory nodded, smiling. "That's awesome! Your mom must be pretty cool to let you get a tattoo for your birthday," she said. "My parents made me wait until I was of age - and I think they would've made me wait even longer than that if they could!"

She laughed, but her expression changed at Daisy's next words. "yeah, I heard about some of what happened...mostly from my customers. " There was one guy who came in last week that looked like that term really did a number on him! "Sounds to me like that headmaster and all his hires belong in Azkaban!" Merlin, she was goad both of her nieces went to Ilvermorny!

Dory had all her supplies for this stage of the tattooing ready;
she was just waiting for the go-ahead from Daisy. It came in the form of a thumbs-up, and she couldn't resist a smile.
That's the spirit!" she said, returning the thumbs-up. She liked this girl's style!

She carefully cleaned Daisy's left shoulder with the alcohol and wipes. Once the area was dry, she picked up her black pencil and traced the outline of the kneazle from its enormous ears to its lion-like tail. Then a generous layer of vaseline went on over the drawing. When Dory was done with that, she replaced her tools and opened another drawer,
pulling out a few vials of ink in black and various shades of yellow.

Once she had her equipment for the next stage set up, she turned to Daisy again. "Now it's time for the inking! I'll start with the outline, then switch to a different needle to fill in the finer details. If it starts to hurt too much, tell me, and we'll take a break. Ready?" Only when she was absolutely sure Daisy was ready would she start inking.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...