Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 09:52 AM   #30 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default Gonna start wrapping up, yes? :3
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Oh, so she DID bring her children to work occasionally. Interesting. "So the daycare center is good?" Not that she would have need for it right now but maybe in the future. Plus, she was supposed to get feedback from her employees on these things too, right? So there, she was of course mostly asking in her capacity as department head. Ahem.

When Katrina mentioned wanting to meet Evie, Olly smiled and nodded. "Sure." She'd have to discuss this with Schuyler but it seemed like a good idea to introduce Evie to her employees at some point, right? Maybe THEN she might even be able to bring her with her to her office without her employees hovering around the crib constantly.

Which was part of why she hadn't taken her to work yet.

"Thank you." It was such a big relief to know she had delegated to Katrina. She truly believed she would do a great job at being division head. "And if you need anything, I'm here." She gave her another smile. Good, one thing off her to-do list....
Leaving Cassidy and Kristopher at the day care sometimes made Kat nervous, but that was mostly because of the idea of leaving her children with people she was unrelated to. It took a while for her to entirely trust the sitters at the day care. "Well, Cassidy and Kristopher are comfortable there even when it took some time to ease them in, so I'm quite confident." Except during those certain toddler tantrum days. Those would be the worst. She and Olly could discuss more on this during their days off. Kat wouldn't mind making the time for motherly matters.

The blond smiled. "I look forward to meeting your mini-me soon," she added. Or Schuyler's mini-me. Whichever best described little Evie Sophie. Cassidy was obviously a mini-me of Clement, given her little girl's firey red hair. Kat almost suggested she let Cassie meet Evie too, but decided against the thought of her daughter's... noise. She would have to do more than just brief her daughter on dealing with babies.

"Got it, boss," Kat said with a smile before opening the door and excusing herself so she can head back to her work stations. Perhaps she could even make a quick detour to Cole's office if he was around....

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...