View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 01:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Malachi watched the students scampering off, not at all believing they were nine. His own son was close to nine, those students, while some definitely on the short side, didn't look nine at all. Not to mention the glance he'd caught at the text one of them clutched under arm but this was hardly the conversation Malachi would spend a day debating. It didn't hold that much interest to him.

"I don't reckon I hated Diagon Alley either. Could spend days over at Weasley's --Sugarplums too, Merlin, getting lost in there was a dream." Just the thought sent a wave of nostalgia coursing through the man.

"The uniforms on the other hand, my mother had a rotten time with those. It got worse after the growth spurt." The line of thought got him thinking. He gave the man a once over. "Were you a tall bloke growing up? Sprung up like a weed and always growing up of the uniforms?" He wasn't until he suddenly was. It had been an odd experience.
Joshua didn’t watch the students scamper off down the street. He’d be surrounded by hundreds of student’s again soon enough. If those two student’s had been older or younger than nine he couldn’t guess because age was hard to pin point right no matter if it was in a growing boy or in an old woman approaching the 80’s.

Grinning Joshua nodded "Yes I loved Weasley’s and Sugarplums and also Flourish and Blotts, could waste several hours there too, to my twin brothers discontent and vocal irritation. Tyler was more into qudditch and collecting wizard cards than anything else." Talking about it brought back nostalgic diagon alley memories.

Sighing Joshua responded "Yes, my father is in fact very tall bloke and I and my brother taking after him grew faster than weeds out of our clothes and shoes growing up. We we’re the tallest in our year at school too. It’s partly why I hate clothes shopping so much. It always left my mother hot and angry and with a big hole in her purse when she had to take us clothes shopping so often." Nevermind that he also was allergic to certain fabrics and couldn’t wear everything.