Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 12:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Ticking off a few items off her to-do list (when had her life started to mainly revolve around paperwork??), Olly sighed and briefly looked over at a picture of Evie and Schuyler on her desk. Could she get away with going home early today? There wasn't a whole lot going on right now, right? Her employees got this. Plus, she had good Division Heads and-

Oh.

Could she just pretend not to be in? That would probably be frowned up, yeah? Yeah. "Yes? Come in. It's unlocked." Hopefully this wouldn't take too long. She didn't EXPECT anyone. Maybe it was Cole.
Janis entered the office and took in a small breath. "Hello, there er, madam. My name is Janis Pearl and I work in the Department of Magical Games and Sports. I am here to discuss potential plants for my department to have for the workstations. We had a few issues with plants thanks to the previous Minister for Magic so I believe Victoria Culloden thought such matters should be, well, cleared by you."

The blonde paused feeling quite nervous. She hadn't really interacted with other department heads before.