View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 12:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

A crup! Just what he wanted (as of the last 3 minutes or so)!!

His mum would probably let him keep it...if he begged.....and pleaded....and cried.......nevermind, but that was fine too. All he had to do was keep it quiet until the train. Once it was back at Hogwarts, he'd find some other means of keeping it around. The barns maybe. Wayland wouldn't mind.

He snorted at his friend's wise words. "Gunnar Gunnar Gunnar, this is a junk shop. He's walking around the aisles like this." Kodee scooped the little crup off the ground and held him toward the Slytherin, moving his little paws to paw at his friend. "Does this look like the face of a crup who belongs to someone? He's saying take me home, I'm free, woof woof woof, freeee."

Huh?

Kodee looked up when the voice intruded his crup monologue, his brows raising at the rubber chicken in hand. Actually. "Is that free too? Can I have it? I've never had a rubber chicken before, reckon I could get up to all sorts of nonsense with it. Rory would hate it, Jolie too but she thinks she's too cool for everything--hey d'you have a second one for my mate too? He wants one. You want one, right, mate?" Pause. Nod. "Yeah, he wants one." More pausing to look down at the crup again, ignoring the whole no shouting in the store thing because there probably hadn't been a sign maybe....who knew. "Yours? Can I have him, too? Is he free? I have 5 galleons in my pocket, but if I give them all to you mum will be angry--oh Merlin will she be angry. Last time she sent me shopping alone, I got lots of candy--tricks too. Say, d'you have any tricks in here? Are they busted too? What's his name? Can I feed him?"

OH BOY HIS OWN CRUP!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.