View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 02:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Kodee was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet by the time Gunnar came over to him. There was SO MUCH useless stuff in here and he wanted it ALL--but one thing at a time. The now Fourth Year was about to toss the item in his hand in favour of another but then his friend asked and he HAD to show him. Proudly, the Gryffindor raised the broken deluminator.

"Check it out. We get this fixed and it's hellooooo sneaking through the corridors at night. Take all the lights and we're set. Won't even need an invisibility coat--unless they have one--hey mate, help me look for a coat. All this junk, they gotta have one, you know we could have snacks in the kitchen ant midnig--sneak off to snogs girls--well, I suppose I'd only sneak off to snog Mackenzie, otherwise she'll be mad at me agai--NO WAY, MATE, LOOK!"

Ignoring his school mates present (Nat and Cam) while moving close enough to them, Kodee threw himself on the ground. "SOMEONE THREW AWAY A CRUP!! Gunnar, Gunnar, come on! Let's keep him!" Shopkeeper behind the counter watching them? What shopkeeper behind the counter watching them? The young boy had already tossed the old deluminator in favour of the crup he was now showering with affection. "He's friendly, I don't think he'd mind."
It was rather obvious to the fourteen year old that Kodee was quite pleased with this store. Gunnar knew his friend to be something of the excitable sort, but his friend looked like he was absolutely about to burst, causing Gunnar to grin a bit as he looked at the broken deluminator.

"Hey, that's actually pretty cool. I'm sure we could figure out how to fix it." Gunnar reached his hand for the pocket-sized device, and was about to say more, but he really couldn't get a word in edgewise. In fact, he could just barely follow along with Kodee's train of thought as it seemed to veer all over.

An invisibility cloak would be even cooler and he opened his mouth to say so, when the other boy shouted, causing a slightly startled Gunnar to whirl around with his eyes wide, trying to see just what was so urgent. "What?"

Oh.....it was a crup.

Gunnar grinned a bit and crept closer to where Kodee had thrown himself on the ground near the canine. "Hey, buddy," he greeted the crup as he petted his head. He did seem awfully friendly. "He looks like our Oggy." Not a crup, but a Jack Russell terrier, and they looked similar. "He probably belongs to someone, Kodee. We can't just take him." What was he doing in this junk store anyway?

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line