Thread: Rubbish Bin
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 03:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Chloe looked at them both for a moment, taken back by the younger girl. Two things went through her mind at that moment, 1 why was the girl her age acting so odd and 2 why on earth did the younger girl think she was embarrassed? She didn't look at all put out by any of it. Just not wanting to answer any questions.

"Well Mary, I'm glad you came over, it is good to meet new people." She smiled brightly at the younger girl and then turned to... to... "OH YES I REMEMBER! You are Manon! This is Manon, she is at Hogwarts with me, though she is in my brother's house." Gunnar would have known her name so much easier.

"I don't think she is embarrassed, she is just looking for something and I want to help. Two heads are better than one and it looked like an adventure that could be fun! I just got finished reading a book about pirates and was talking to her about it." It was a great book, maybe they could borrow it sometime.
Mary was scared. She new she had caused trouble, embarrassed herself, and got into a terribly awkward social situation. The anxiety was mounting on her. She began to back away, shaking.

At that moment, she knew nothing better than to run. She bolted down the street at top speed, hardened by years of Muggle soccer.