View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 05:21 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

SPOILER!!: Annie! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

So, Annie was a Hogwartian. Annie tucked this bit of information in a nook of her brain. All information about this beauty was going to be vital, even though Annie didn’t exactly know why. “Yes, I am,’’ she said proudly and puffing her chest slightly. “I own my own studio. Actually, I co-own it but it was founded by me.’’ Surely this would impress Ursula.

Annie wiggled her brows at the woman. “I think I should. I don’t want to end up looking horrible because I screwed something up.’’ As for that coffee... the fashion designer grinned though she tried to play it cool. “It’s a date,’’ was the response, making sure to stress on the last date. The two jars were clutched in her hand and she was now ready to follow Ursula around.

Ursula raised an eyebrow in interest as Annie revealed that she co-owned her own fashion studio. "That sounds really amazing! I might have to check out your designs when I can."

"I look forward to our date. I'm sure that wherever it is that we'll have a fantastic time."
Ursula said as she grabbed the items that she had come into the shop to buy prior to meeting such a beautiful woman.