View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 08:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Her thoughts had definitely been elsewhere. Bryn hadn’t actually thought it would have taken so much consideration just to pick out a set of mirrors, yet she’d looked at several and just set them back down without too much of a look. It wasn’t that she thought the idea was bad. Getting a set of mirrors so Stasya wouldn’t be completely isolated at school was far from a bad idea, provided it wasn’t an issue at Hogwarts. The lack of owls home a few months into last term had gotten to her more than she’d thought, considering it wasn’t as if she wasn’t used to months without her eldest child at home. Gobstones was a distraction, as was her three-year-old son, but the absence of real news had driven her to distraction.

She’d just picked up another mirror, delicately framed in carved wood, when she realized she’d been joined by another person. “What would you think of this?,” she asked softly, tucking a stray curl of hair behind her ear with the hand not holding said mirror. It was entirely an innocent question. Even if the man hardly looked like he was likely the shopkeeper since he looked nearly as distracted as she felt.
Cole was absentmindedly looking down at a mirror that was framed in black wood when a soft voice caught his attention, his bright blue eyes looked over at the woman who had spoken and he looked at her for a moment before moving his gaze to the mirror she was indicating.

It was soft and delicate and he wondered briefly if Sy would like something similar, though she would probably want something a bit more pink. A soft smile crossed his face at that thought before he finally replied to the woman standing next to him.

“Well I feel it’s a bit to delicate for my personal taste, but I feel my daughter would like it, ” He said as he gave an honest opinion. “Is if for a girl? Because I think that would be a good choice. ” He said as he peered down at the mirror for a moment before turning his attention back to the woman in front of him.