View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 08:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
He actually laughed at that, taking a moment to imagine her with blonde hair. It wasn't that she wouldn't look good blonde--his wife looked good with EVERYTHING but "You know I've never been into blondes." They were alright, he'd nearly tried one back in the day at Hogwarts and everything. "You could trust me with your hair." Which, on it's own still wasn't true as evidenced by any time he convinced Mavis to let him do her hair or those times Tally was out and he was making efforts BUT no matter what her hair looked like, when he was done, he wouldn't leave it blonde.

Safe.

"Big at yours, I suppose. I don't want Kale shoving Mavis out of the way because he "can't see"." Like he sometimes did when they watched TV. Not for the life of him could the man understand why with all the comfy chairs they had, both insisted on sitting riiiiiight up close, then complaining when each other got in the way.

By the time his mind registered her words on security mirrors, he'd already lost her to another sort.

"Eye on the prize, Love." Wait was that the back of his head? Was that what it looked like? Without really thinking, he nudged her over by a bit to get a better look. "Does that look like the beginning of a bald spot to you??" He wasn't READY for that--and in all honesty was only seeing things but his mind had already accepted what his eyes told it.
"If I was one, you would be." She was certain of it and tossed him a saucy wink for emphasis. And for the record, she did trust him... with important things anyway. And the things that were beyond him she could handle just fine. They made a good team that way.

They even got distracted in the same ways, see? She contemplated teasing for a split second but instead just reached up to caress said non-existent bald patch on the back of his head, watching in the back-to-front mirror. Plenty of hair. "Of course not. But let's check again after the year is up - see if Hogwarts induces stress baldness." Tally paused and then added ingeniously, "If it does, my love, we'll get you a hat."

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you