View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 05:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default Idk her post colour yet
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

It was an important bit of business to get new two-way mirrors to use while Kai was at Hogwarts - the old set they had weren't at all reliable anymore and Tally felt something more portable would be better, so she had donated the old ones (ignoring the mirrors' protesting) and tacked mirror shopping on to their to do list for the day. The kids were with their grandparents and she had her husband to herself. After shopping: lunch, and then? Well, whatever they felt like for a kid-free afternoon and evening.

As a muggleborn, Talia found this store to be equal parts fascinating and creepy - some of the mirrors here were entirely too weird or obscure in purpose for her tastes, but it was the best place to get what they needed. Something reliable. Kai had mentioned security mirrors too so he could look at those while they were here.

The door jingled as they stepped through, Talia leading the way and casually tugging Malachi Trent in behind her.

"I wonder if any of these mirrors would show me how I'd look as a blonde," she said to him, a twinkle in her eye. Hardly serious, but still, maybe they would find more of interest than expected in here.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you