View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 06:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
See, Natalie was complicated when it came to animals.

Standing back up with an overly dramatic sigh, Natalie dusted the crup hair off her hands. "Crups are cute, but I don't want to own one. They're hairy and smelly and you have to walk them and clean up their poo." And that was gross and time consuming.

"Besides, even if it was Liam's and he took care of it, I would have to deal with the crup hair all over my clothes." Which was in fact what she was plucking off of her shorts now because she had paid so much attention to the little devil. Heavy pros and cons. Mermaids took care of themselves, but it wasn't really allowed to keep them as pets and Mooncalves were the cutest of all, but she would have to have a whole herd of them, and, well... that was a lot of work. Now if Derf had a little herd of Mooncalves, she would go visit them all the time...
Cameron...had NOT expected that answer at all.

Which was why he was all the more glad to hear it. "Right?" So glad Nat agreed with him about the disadvantages of owning a pet. A pet which shed fur, specifically. He wouldn't mind owning a...turtle or something. Not that he wanted one. But that would definitely be a lot less work. Liam, on the other hand, had looked extremely excited about the idea of getting a dog, however.

So.....they would probably get a dog, then.

"What are your plans for after graduation?" Cam realized he didn't know, nor had he asked before. At least not recently. And plans changed. Quite frequently too sometimes.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}