View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 01:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Yeah, Natalie basically just ignored the human that ran the store. The crup was certainly more important exciting and cute. And it seemed to like her too. Crups had grown on her over the years, as had many other creatures. She didn't want one, though. Because fur.

So that was why her nose wrinkled a little when Cam mentioned that Liam wanted one. "Really?" It wouldn't have been a big deal if it weren't for the fact that Natalie wanted to live with Liam after Hogwarts. She didn't want CRUP FUR on her clothes!

Natalie gave the crup some more scratches behind his ear, not able to translate his bark into anything other than "I'M CUTE." He was pretty cute, though.
Cameron leaned against the wall of the shop, careful not to bump into the free stuff box, and watched Nat with the crup. Again, they were nice from afar but he didn't quite understand the fascination with them. Or dogs. Or cats and kneazles for that matter. Nat clearly disagreed with his assessment of the creatures though.

As did Liam.

"Mhm." Having been this close with Nat for years now, Cam obviously noticed the way she'd wrinkled her nose at what he'd said. But he couldn't quite figure out WHY. She clearly liked dogs, right? "He said so." Why did she disapprove?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}