View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 12:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Making other people laugh, whether he'd meant to or not, always brought a smile to Alby's face, and Nora had an infectious laugh so he grinned at her. A grin that turned into a laugh when she spoke of tutoring. "You know as well as I do that that wouldn't have been very successful," he said. And on this fact he wasn't going to blame his lack of brains or willingness to learn.

It was probably for the best that she hadn't had that idea whilst they were at school.

'ALBERT DARCY HAD A BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?' was exactly what his brain screamed nearly every day. Of course, it was less weird now than it had been seven months ago, but STILL. Most people thought he was a baby.

"Tired," Albert admitted, reaching into the pram to rub the boys tummy. "And annoyed - I wanted to call him Rudolph."
Nora liked seeing Alby laugh and it made her realize just how much she'd missed him over the past couple of months. It was unfortunate that they hadn't met up more often after he'd graduated or at least after SHE had graduated. "You're probably right." She agreed, an amused grin playing around her lips.

A lot had changed since their respective graduations though.

A LOT.

Tired was hardly a surprising answer, making Nora smile a little. Most parents were tired, right? Especially new parents. "Why Rudolph?" It made her think of reindeer. "Reuben isn't too far from Rudolph, though, is it?" It had the same first syllable after all. Although it made her wonder how Alby had been overruled on what to name the baby boy.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}