Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 12:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
January smiled when she thought of her daughter. Hair bright as her own. Stubborn just like her, too. "She's just turned ten," she said with a wistful sigh. It was incredible how much time had flown. "I suppose I'll be taking her school shopping next year." That was going to be... emotional.

The mention of maternity leave made January perk up again. "Oh, is she? Is this your first? Child, I mean." She didn't want to assume, but Olly did seem young. Of course, January didn't have her first child until she was forty, so... a lot of women had their children before then.
Wow.

Olly's eyebrows went up a little upon hearing the daughter's age. "You will. She'll get her own wand." THAT was a huge moment in Olly's eyes; it kind of made you realize just how grown up a person was. While her own sister hadn't got a wand at the age of 11, it made Olly realize that if she had had magic in her blood, she would have.

At that age, suddenly Odette hadn't just been her little sister anymore.

"Yes, she is. Evie's our first." Olly said with a smile. Hopefully not their last, though.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}