Thread: Rubbish Bin
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 04:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
SPOILER!!: Mary + Chloe

First of all, Manon didn't understand why this Chloe girl sounded so invested in pirates. Did she want to be one of them, wear an eye patch and let a parrot perch on her shoulder? Was that where her interests lie? Second of all, Manon didn't have a sign on her that said she still wanted to keep talking about pirates, did she? Because she did not, and it was evident by the way she forced a small smile on her face that just ended up looking more like a grimace.

And yes, yes. She was from Hogwarts. They were classmates and it served her a sense of satisfaction that Chloe couldn't recall her name, just the way she wanted it, but it was fleeting because now Chloe was suggesting that she and the other girl (Mary, was it?) she had dragged into this was going to help Manon find whatever it was she had to find in the rubbish bin.

Um. "It's okay, I can—" The incoming third year Slytherin was just about to tell the both of them that she didn't need any help when Mary...said that. Not even letting her finish her sentence, not even letting her say her name.

Oh. Wow.

Did she look THAT pathetic?

Manon, in the moment, could only blink.

Mary suddenly felt like a failure. Why would she attempt to defend someone? She was too awkward for that. This is why she was a Hufflepuff not a Gryffindor!! She was a shy, tiny first year.

"Sorry,"she stammered. "I'm too awkward, I'll just go." She started to walk away.