View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 03:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

SPOILER!!: Annie! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

"Well, I think this one suits you rather well. I’ve never really considered getting any. You see, I like to put my creative designs on clothing rather than my skin.’’ Not that she had anything against tattoos. Anita held Ursula’s gaze quite easily. As she did, she realised what very beautiful eyes the other woman had. This was unusual; Annie rarely, if ever, paid attention to any potential lover’s eyes.

The comment about purple made her playfully gasp. “How did you know that purple is my favourite colour?’’ There was a light and purposeful jab at Ursula’s ribs just next to the tattoo. “Hmm. I see they have blue-green IriSphere Spectrum. I’m not much of a potioneer but I wonder if this and the Shape Changing potion can be used together. I’ll have to ask an employee.’’

But forget that for the moment...

“Want to grab a drink with me afterwards?’’

"Thank you very much. I wanted a tattoo to show that I am a proud Slytherin which was my house when I attended Hogwarts. Oh, are you a fashion designer?"

Ursula grinned mischievously when Annie lightly jabbed her ribs. "Well, it was a lucky guess. As for mixing the potions together, I think it is best to ask an employee."

When she was asked if she wanted to have a drink, Ursula nodded and said, "Of course! I'd love to! I just have to make my purchases."