View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 01:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ursula! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
"Thank you. I did get the tattoo at the tattoo parlour here last year. It was so cool to finally get it," Ursula replied with a grin.

When Anita asked Ursula for suggestions, the tattooed woman smiled as looked into her eyes. "Well, I am partial to green. However, purple would look great on you, babe."

"Well, I think this one suits you rather well. I’ve never really considered getting any. You see, I like to put my creative designs on clothing rather than my skin.’’ Not that she had anything against tattoos. Anita held Ursula’s gaze quite easily. As she did, she realised what very beautiful eyes the other woman had. This was unusual; Annie rarely, if ever, paid attention to any potential lover’s eyes.

The comment about purple made her playfully gasp. “How did you know that purple is my favourite colour?’’ There was a light and purposeful jab at Ursula’s ribs just next to the tattoo. “Hmm. I see they have blue-green IriSphere Spectrum. I’m not much of a potioneer but I wonder if this and the Shape Changing potion can be used together. I’ll have to ask an employee.’’

But forget that for the moment...

“Want to grab a drink with me afterwards?’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺