View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 02:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
What... was this?

Gunnar slowed his gait as he neared this shop on his way to get his books. Even though it basically looked like the shopkeepers of Diagon Alley were having a rummage sale outside this storefront, it looked far more interesting than getting his school books. And he was sure he'd never been inside. He needed to see what sort of treasure lay inside, because this definitely looked like the place that would hold some kind of hidden valuable just waiting to be found.

He gave the "free" box a cursory glance, seeing nothing of immediate value, and headed inside. Surely there was something interesting in here?
It was his mother's fault and she should've known better.

This was the excuse he would give should either parent give him grief when he got home much later than he'd been expected and likely without any of the things he'd been allowed to go to Diagon Alley alone to collect. School shopping sucked. It sucked with his parents too but they kept him on track. Moving into his FOURTH year, Kodee had made the case that he was old enough to do this alone......but someone should've known better.

That someone was not him.

It didn't take too long for this shop to catch his attention and he'd already been halfway through this junk when he saw one of his best mates walk in.

"GUNNAR!!" He yelled, waving him over eagerly. "Yo! Gunnar! C'mere! Good timing, mate! You gotta see this!"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.